ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SUCCESS,LIVERPOOL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Africankid
Newly Registered

ILR SUCCESS,LIVERPOOL

Post by Africankid » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

what a relief.its my pleasure to express my thanks to members of this forum for the advise you are always giving to advise seekers on this forum.I really appreciate the good work you are doing here.In return , its my pleasure to share my experience as well

Well, my appointment was scheduled at 1200 but arrived at 1100.The security officers allowed me to get in .At 1110, my documents were already being scrutunised.After scrutunisation, i went straight to 1st floor to make the payment.At 1120, i finished making payment and they told me to wait for my number to be called.You know what, those people are very slow.At 1410, they called my number.My case was a straight forward one.I waited for about 15 minuted whilst the Case worker was inputting my details in the computer.At 1540,she announced to me that my ILR had been approved and as such, i should come back after 30 minutes to pick up my passports.Ileft the building and came back after 45 minutes and you know what , they hadnt finished with the passports.At 1615,they called me to pick up my passport
Work permit holder,5 years
have been out of the country for 50 days only
one employer

Documents requested
original work permit
Set O form
our passports ie mine, wife,daughter
recent 3 payslips
recent 3 bank statements
photos
letter from the employer
Despite being married, the Case Worker didnt even ask me to submit Marriage Certificate or my daughter's birth certificate.Not ven a single P60 asked.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Cong.

How and when did you get the appointment?

Africankid
Newly Registered

Post by Africankid » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:20 pm

I made my appointment online 5 weeks ago.it took me 3 days to get an appointment.I booked it at 0200 ie AM