ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i extend my visa for 1 subject..

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waqas734
Pakistan

can i extend my visa for 1 subject..

Post by waqas734 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 pm

hi all..

unfortunately i am not passed in one of my subject and i wont graduate and my visa is going to expire this november and my resubmit will be at the end of january next year ..

thankyou everybody in advance

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

you should ask your university if they would let you have a student visa extension letter. I think that they would give you the letter since you have got another subject to pass..

wabuthu

Re: can i extend my visa for 1 subject..

Post by wabuthu » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 am

waqas734 wrote:hi all..

unfortunately i am not passed in one of my subject and i wont graduate and my visa is going to expire this november and my resubmit will be at the end of january next year ..

thankyou everybody in advance
according to this ukcisa link, if you fail a subject but your university is still willing to let you proceed, and if they agree to give you a CAS (confirmation of acceptance of studies) then you can apply for extension: all the best

http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/student/info_s ... k.php#fail