ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 queries. Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chandnip

Tier 1 queries. Urgent

Post by chandnip » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:24 am

Hi everyone,
I will be applying for Tier 1 from VFS Bengaluru in the next few weeks. I have the following queries:
1) Do I need any address proof for my address in Bengaluru? If yes what docs can I use?

2)I wanted to confirm if my dependent ( minor; baby) has to pay the same extra fee even if you apply along with the main applicant.
As per the website the fee is :
Tier 1 general applicant - main applicant and dependants : INR 48300
I wanted to know if the dependent can apply along with the main applicant without any extra fee , ie. 48300 total for main applicant and dependents
Or each dependent has to pay 48300 extra, ie total is 48300+48300= 96600 total for main applicant and one depencdent.

3)My UK salary has been credited to a joint account that belongs to my husband and myself for a couple of years now. So if I show my bank account statement for my UK earnings, will it be accepted by the HO?

Thanks in advance
Regards
CP