ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confusing case.... need help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

junoon
Newly Registered

confusing case.... need help

Post by junoon » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi everyone,
i have applied for student extension on 15th may 2009, but refused my application by non providing of my bachelor degree on 4th September 2009 and due to royal mail strike, i got refusal letter almost 1 month late. anyhow, i launched an appeal that was accepted successfully but during that period my lawyer has lost my original docs and he wrote a letter to court so my date was extended from January 11 to 17march 2010. My appeal was succeeded and i got court decision on 1st April 2010. The period i applied for extension was April 2010 and i completed my degree in mean times. Now i am waiting for home office call letter i wrote them reminder letter and also called them many times but they relied on fone just wait for call letter. My question is:

Can i switch from tier 4 to tier 1(PSW) at this time or i have to wait for home office response? Although my time is over which i applied for...
My friends told me that u can make new application while u r waiting for your call letter.
need ur advice plzzz
thanks