ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P45 and P60

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

P45 and P60

Post by nm » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:37 am

Hi

It may not be appropriate to ask this question here, however am pretty sure that i can get answered. I got P45 from my previous employer and i need P60. I have enquired few of friends and they say that the P60 is not available if we change the job in the middle of tax year and i have been offered P45 due to that reason.

Am not sure and i just wanted to clarified on this. Please suggest.

Markie

Re: P45 and P60

Post by Markie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:02 pm

you get a p45 when you leave your employer during a tax year period. to get your P60 you need to hand it over to your finance dept and the amount reflected will be incorprated into your new P60 that will be issued the following year.
nm wrote:Hi

It may not be appropriate to ask this question here, however am pretty sure that i can get answered. I got P45 from my previous employer and i need P60. I have enquired few of friends and they say that the P60 is not available if we change the job in the middle of tax year and i have been offered P45 due to that reason.

Am not sure and i just wanted to clarified on this. Please suggest.