ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required for withdraw course

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunny07

Urgent help required for withdraw course

Post by sunny07 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 pm

hello i have been granted visa for 2 years upto 2012, my main course is of my Postgraduate studies is starting from september 2010, and my visa is based on that course. I had visa in 6 months in advance before september, so i took one pre-sessional course which was staring in june upto september, so according to rules i came to uk one month before my course start date which is may, but nobody at airport asked me to show any letter or document for my college or course
The problem now is that im not satisfied with that pre-sessional course even my teachers thinks that its for those people who have conditional offers for post graduate studies, but i have ofcourse uncondiational offer,
Now i want to withdraw it and go back to my home country and come back in september, but my teachers are worried that i might face problems at UKBA at the airport, but i dont think its really a problem? as i m going to transfer the fees of preseesional which is 2000 pounds, to my Masters program and going to achive a document stating all this, so does anyone thinks here that it might be a problem for me? or not really? plzzz help me as soon as possible as im stuck here :cry: