ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent ILR problem ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sdu
Newly Registered

Dependent ILR problem ?

Post by sdu » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:01 pm

My husband was on Tier 1 and 15 days back got ILR. However, I had not passed Life in UK test as I had been to India. Hence, my husband went for his ILR alone. I have now passed the test and wish to apply as dependent.

While seeking premium appointment, the staff was asking why both did not apply together. She gave appointment after so many questions.

Would there be any difficulty in my getting ILR?

I am in UK with my husband for last 5 years.

Whether SET(M) would be proper form?

Urgent guidance requested since my appointment is in middle of next week

sdu
Newly Registered

Post by sdu » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Can the Seniors please help and guide on my post. Urgent please, my appointment is on Wednesday. I am worried. What which application to use SET(O) or SET(M).

Please help

ILRindia
Newly Registered

Dependent ILR problem ?

Post by ILRindia » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:43 pm

You should be fine. Explain your situation in the interview. Good Luck

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 am

Good luck. Do let us know how you get on.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sdu
Newly Registered

Post by sdu » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 am

I got the ILR. Used SET (O) form. My husband accompanied me with his 5 year P60, last 3months pay slips and bank statement. They asked why I did not apply with my husband to which we explained that I had not passed Life in UK test with my husband due to my being abroad that time.