ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MNC's in problem

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kotechad
Newly Registered

MNC's in problem

Post by kotechad » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:58 pm

Hi Friends,

I am with my wife in this country from August 04, since first day i am working & even my wife is working and contributing.

I applied my hsmp 3 times and now this is it...

1st time; got 20 marks.
2nd time ; 20 marks.
3rd time 55 marks..

3rd time i supplied NARIC certificate, and many documents which were not there previously,,,

Now i have exp of 5 years & 2 months... all with MNC like Gillette, Pepsi, Bharti & LG in India and then with telecom co in UK..

In no way the sales job that i was doing can be below grad...level.....obviously due to job functions, etc,, at the same time with each job i supplied them

Agreement
Salary Certificate.
Directors appraisal letter.
Tax Returns
Salary Certificate.
Salary Slips till date
Detailed job description
on company letter head
Post Graduate Requirment
Stating Letter
Start & till date job date
P49 Form & Tax Returns

but then too its worst to see my case getting rejected...yesterday i have send them letter for re-appeal to re-consider but think they will not even read and just send failure certificate....its ust letter but for me its life....

I am on Holiday working visa & my salary currently is 21K as basic & 12 as ince but not recd single point for that....

I am looking forward for 25 additional in work exp & 25 marks in salary, supplied all contacts & nos so they can check back.....will they do that.....

please advice advance course as fresh application is not possible as i am 28 now

God Bless to readers and thanks for reading thru, please advice.....please friends....
pls
Last edited by kotechad on Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smit
Member of Standing

Post by Smit » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:56 pm

Have you considered the work permit route?