ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Fee

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ajay_mital_1
BANNED

Dependant Fee

Post by ajay_mital_1 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 am

Hi, I am lodging my wife's Tier1 dependent application in outside Uk, is there a possibility that I could pay the fee here as it is more convenient to pay in the GBP then to take the hassle of converting the money with the right exchange rate.

Thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Dependant Fee

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:44 pm

ajay_mital_1 wrote:Hi, I am lodging my wife's Tier1 dependent application in outside Uk, is there a possibility that I could pay the fee here as it is more convenient to pay in the GBP then to take the hassle of converting the money with the right exchange rate.

Thanks
You will have to pay the fee where the applicant is applying.

muhandis.ak

Re: Dependant Fee

Post by muhandis.ak » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 am

You don't have to worry about converting the money at the 'right exchange rate'. VFS uses the consular rate of exchange, which is currently at INR70/1GBP. The fees for a T1 Dependent would be Rs.48,300 http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/visafees.aspx

Kala
ajay_mital_1 wrote:Hi, I am lodging my wife's Tier1 dependent application in outside Uk, is there a possibility that I could pay the fee here as it is more convenient to pay in the GBP then to take the hassle of converting the money with the right exchange rate.

Thanks