ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCJS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noah11

CCJS

Post by noah11 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi all..has any one had a credit default without ccj and got accepted for the BC?,thanx alot
mohamed

noah11

Re: CCJS

Post by noah11 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 pm

noah11 wrote:Hi all..has any one had a credit default without ccj and got accepted for the BC?,thanx alot
ME :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol:
mohamed

beeba

Post by beeba » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi Noah11,

Congrats for the approval, but I guess people would appreciate if they can get a little more information on the status of your Default when you applied?

Have your default was satisfied status, or you are clearing your debts in installments? or you never paid off your debts? Did you mention it in the application form?

Thanks.

noah11

Post by noah11 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:08 pm

beeba wrote:Hi Noah11,

Congrats for the approval, but I guess people would appreciate if they can get a little more information on the status of your Default when you applied?

Have your default was satisfied status, or you are clearing your debts in installments? or you never paid off your debts? Did you mention it in the application form?

Thanks.
thanks mate.i have never paid it off and i didnt mention it in the application form cos i never had a ccj. so,as long as u didnt have any ccj you are fine.good luck for every body lads
Keep Faith In ALLA and u will find everything easy,really easy!
mohamed

beeba

Post by beeba » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Thanks Noah11 for the info.

Enjoy your time now...

noah11

Post by noah11 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:46 pm

[quote="beeba"]Thanks Noah11 for the info.

Enjoy your time now...[/qu
thanks brother and i hope u hear good news soon.
once again,i thank every body did help me and also i thank john for his being friendly and helpful and for all the answers he gave me.
mohamed