ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement printout from Lloyds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lichung
Newly Registered

bank statement printout from Lloyds

Post by lichung » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:56 am

I cannot wait for my next bank statement to arrive so I need to use printout from the online banking of Lloyds

it is a classic vantage account (current account with interest rate bonus) - they've got the option on their website to produce an e-bank statement which has got all the details including the bank's logo - is that acceptable to use printout of bank statement of this type of account which is not purely an online account?

I understand that all I need to do is to ask the bank to stamp on every page of the printout - anyone got experience doing this with Lloyds?

botalian

Post by botalian » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Yes, you can print. every page of the statement needs to signed and stamped. I would advise go to Branch and ask them to give you the print outs and then get signed and stamped.

Good Luck 8)

wabuthu

Post by wabuthu » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 pm

i suggest checking with your branch (the sooner the better) to know if they shall accept to stamp electronic printouts.

there's a similar lloyds thread here for people who had problems: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50380

at the end of the day i think it depends on the branch you go to, personally i've vowed to move from lloyds as they really let me down when i needed them to send me statements.
i'm not a professional, i'm just giving responses from personal experiences or from ukba or ukcisa links that appear appropriate to the situation. currently on PSW visa

drmastoi

hi

Post by drmastoi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:12 pm

I got My Dependants visa refused twice because of LLOYDs printed statement .

Ideally you should wait until you get Original up to date statement .

OR.

Ask LLoyds to print your statement in the branch and stamp each page
+ Letter from bank confirming the authenticity of statement.(Letter is Must with branch/self printed statement)

In my case they refuse to give me Letter and printed statement was piece of junk.

dont try anything else.its a waste.

Good luck

mdnawy
Newly Registered

Post by mdnawy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Hi,

I used lloyds bank statement print outs, stamped and signed. I also got a letter from them stating that te print outs are genuine and I have so and so amount in my account for the last 3 months and I got the visa. It was a big struggle getting that letter and they are rubbish. I went there 3 months in advance and asked them if they would give me such a letter and they said they will. And when time came they refused, I had heated arguments with the bank manager and finally got a letter. If you have 3 months move your money to another bank, HSBC is very good in these matters.

pelican2016

Need Suggestion

Post by pelican2016 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi,

After reading this post I am a bit tensed. Actual plan of applying for visa was June 16th but because of some errors in the application I retook printout and submitted them on July 02.

Now the tension part is my statement will get generate on every month 12th and I have submitted 6 months statements of HSBC until July 12th but before applying on July 2nd I went to HSBC bank and collected normal printouts for that month. As per HSBC global policy they will not stamp on the statement and the statement says it as Temporary Statement on the top corner. So now I am tensed whether my visa will get approved or not. Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Abdul

lichung
Newly Registered

Post by lichung » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 am

well to avoid all the chaos I should better check with them to see if I can get my bank statement any quicker

btw did anyone experience problem about the complete 3 month coverage of Lloyds original bank statement - there are always 3 to 4 days gap the balance in and out of each month....

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Need Suggestion

Post by aspirant99 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:18 am

razakab wrote:Hi,

After reading this post I am a bit tensed. Actual plan of applying for visa was June 16th but because of some errors in the application I retook printout and submitted them on July 02.

Now the tension part is my statement will get generate on every month 12th and I have submitted 6 months statements of HSBC until July 12th but before applying on July 2nd I went to HSBC bank and collected normal printouts for that month. As per HSBC global policy they will not stamp on the statement and the statement says it as Temporary Statement on the top corner. So now I am tensed whether my visa will get approved or not. Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Abdul
If the statements are original and you do have a bank logo on it then it does not need to be stamped.. n i think the word temporary statement should not be a problem if again the statement is on original bank stationery..good luck!!