ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

method of entry questionnaire

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alfjo
Newly Registered

Post by alfjo » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Hello all,

Hope someone can please help us out here. A cousin to a friend of mine just got a method of entry questionnaire form. We all went through this questionnaire but this guy came into UK through an agent and he had been signing on for the last 6 years before she filed in for him under EU dependant. His cousin is exercising her treaty right by working.

As this guy has no record at point of entry, will this affect her application, I told them to fill the form saying that a paid agent helped him in, could this be best advice given?.please help

rinna
Newly Registered

Post by rinna » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm

alfjo, saying it was an agent that brought the guy into the country should not cause any problem. They just want to know the method he come here.
I will say that is a good way of coming here as most people come to u.k through agents and the agents end up taking their passports away.