ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can one take multiple Jobs on Tier 1 ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prisat
Member of Standing

Can one take multiple Jobs on Tier 1 ?

Post by prisat » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:34 pm

I searched but didnt find any answers... Probably i failed to search with appropriate search texts..... My question is

Can one take multiple jobs on Tier 1....

For example,

Can he work as a manager in a warehouse and then earn with photography ????

OR

Can one be an IT consultant (Technology guy) and also an Hard ware engineer who can do services and other offerings on week ends ???

OR

Can one be an Photographer with a magazine and also work as a Consultant on part time with a company ???

Some thing like the above mentioned examples and the core subject is can one take multiple jobs and work in UK when he is on a UK Tier 1 VISA ???

IF this is a duplicate post, then please dont vent out ur anger :D. Instead post appropriate links or answer them appropriately.

Thank you

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm

sure you can

e.g one permanent and one contracting.

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Can one take multiple Jobs on Tier 1 ?

Post by aspirant99 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:18 pm

indianinwold wrote:I searched but didnt find any answers... Probably i failed to search with appropriate search texts..... My question is

Can one take multiple jobs on Tier 1....

For example,

Can he work as a manager in a warehouse and then earn with photography ????

OR

Can one be an IT consultant (Technology guy) and also an Hard ware engineer who can do services and other offerings on week ends ???

OR

Can one be an Photographer with a magazine and also work as a Consultant on part time with a company ???

Some thing like the above mentioned examples and the core subject is can one take multiple jobs and work in UK when he is on a UK Tier 1 VISA ???

IF this is a duplicate post, then please dont vent out ur anger :D. Instead post appropriate links or answer them appropriately.

Thank you
No worries..you can do multiple jobs..good luck!!

rohitktm

Post by rohitktm » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:28 pm

ya dude you can work as much as you can....that's the beauty of Tier 1 visa.

vet

Post by vet » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 pm

forget about multiple jobs, it looks like its very very difficult to find even one job -:)

I am not in UK. it is just the impression I got after reading through many other posts :(

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 pm

vet wrote:forget about multiple jobs, it looks like its very very difficult to find even one job -:)

I am not in UK. it is just the impression I got after reading through many other posts :(
you are very true, in websites you will see millions of jobs but when you apply you will get 0 reply lol.. job situation is getting funnier day by day..

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm

vet wrote:forget about multiple jobs, it looks like its very very difficult to find even one job -:)

LoL 8)

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

nionlight wrote:

you are very true, in websites you will see millions of jobs but when you apply you will get 0 reply lol.. job situation is getting funnier day by day..

Attended Wipro INterview last week end. My god... 100's of people...
wtf :)