ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can ILR be rovoked because of forged scam esol certificate

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sammy242010
Newly Registered

Can ILR be rovoked because of forged scam esol certificate

Post by sammy242010 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:31 am

Hello,

A friend of mine was silly and gained his esol citizenship certificate fradulantely and paid for it. He lied to his wife and told her he had gained it legally and did the course. He left his wife once his ilr was granted as he only married he to gain access into the country. He confided in friends after the fraud they told his wife and he is worried she will report him.

can he be deported?

foxy

Re: Can ILR be rovoked because of forged scam esol certific

Post by foxy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 am

sammy242010 wrote:Hello,

A friend of mine was silly and gained his esol citizenship certificate fradulantely and paid for it. He lied to his wife and told her he had gained it legally and did the course. He left his wife once his ilr was granted as he only married he to gain access into the country. He confided in friends after the fraud they told his wife and he is worried she will report him.

can he be deported?
My guess would be yes. If ILR is obtained under false pretences, I am sure it can be revoked. And quite rightly too.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Can ILR be rovoked because of forged scam esol certific

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:11 am

I "think" even citizenship can be revoked.
sammy242010 wrote:Hello,

can he be deported?

karupalli

ilr

Post by karupalli » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm

He better stick to his wife...