ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help !!!

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

luv
Newly Registered

Please Help !!!

Post by luv » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

hi

my spouse is czech and going to apply for working holiday program to canada which is for one year. I am non european. is it possible for me to get visa on the basis of visa my spouse will get.

thanks for your answer.
luv

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: Please Help !!!

Post by raymasa2 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 pm

luv wrote:hi

my spouse is czech and going to apply for working holiday program to canada which is for one year. I am non european. is it possible for me to get visa on the basis of visa my spouse will get.

thanks for your answer.
luv
As a spouse, you should be able to get a visa and an open work permit. You should apply either together soon after your spouse gets his/her visa.

Ray

irishm
Newly Registered

Post by irishm » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 pm

luv

I think the rules of the 1 year program are you are single and you would thus have to apply on your own- your spouse getting a visa does not mean you can get one....This is what BUNAC in the UK told me today.

Can you find any other way of applying yourself?

luv
Newly Registered

Re: Please Help !!!

Post by luv » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm

raymasa2 wrote:
luv wrote:hi

thanks for your answer.
luv
As a spouse, you should be able to get a visa and an open work permit. You should apply either together soon after your spouse gets his/her visa.

Ray
Thanks Ray for your answer !!!

luv
Newly Registered

Post by luv » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:41 pm

irishm wrote:luv

I think the rules of the 1 year program are you are single and you would thus have to apply on your own- your spouse getting a visa does not mean you can get one....This is what BUNAC in the UK told me today.

Can you find any other way of applying yourself?

Hey Irishm Thank you very much for your reply. I have spoken to canadian embassy in czech republic today. She is going to inform me on Monday. So once i get her reply. I'll post it here.

Luv