ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questiosns on my previous earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amrhossam2
Newly Registered

Questiosns on my previous earning

Post by amrhossam2 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Dear All :)

I am planing to apply for tier 1 (general) highly skilled worker and as i want to claim points for my previous earning i was wondering if you can help me on the following questions :

1- I got e-mail every month with my payslip attached as word word file , could i print that word file and provide it as prove of monthly salary
OR
Should i ask the finance to provide me with payslip with signature on it ?

2-starting from this month , my company outsourced the payroll to the 3rd party agency , so the payslip looks different , is it problem ?

The transfer to my bank account still the same from my company

3-on Dec 2009 salary , there was a problem that the salary and the commission was transferred into 2 different transaction on 2 different days , however the payslip didn't show that , and shows the total amount that was transferred

How to show that, and what evidence i should provide ?

because in that case the amount transferred on my payslip on that date will not be the same as the one on my bank statement

4- Due to the problem on point 3 above , i was thinking to provide letter from my company about the earnings during the last o 12 months

So would you please help and let me know how this letter should looks like

Should it contain the total (net and gross) salary during the 12 months
Or should it contain details for every month

Kindly note that the amount of money is different each month due to difference in commission

Is there any template for that letter please :)

I really appreciate your help on this issue :)

Best Regards
Amr