ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unusual situation with earnings. Please reply asap.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

boris1955
Newly Registered

Unusual situation with earnings. Please reply asap.

Post by boris1955 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Dear friends

I take it as a separate topic because I found I have a unique problem with earnings and it may be helpful for other people as well.

I am being paid salary twice a month. In one month I lost my debit card, so 1st part of the salary was given in cash. Clearly, I cannot confirm it through a bank account.
What shall I do in this situation:

1) Omit the whole month in earnings calculations, But the Guidance says earnings should be claimed for 12 CONSECUTIVE months.
2) Claim the 2nd part of the salary and adjust gross income accordingly, as if 1st part was never paid.
3) get a document from a company comfirming that the salary was paid in cash, but then i violate "evidence should be from 2 different sources rule"

Your early reply will be much appreciated.

thank you.

layman

Post by layman » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 pm

both 1 & 2 sohuld be Ok if you get sufficient points. For 1, you need not earn in all of the 12 months as long as they are consecutive