ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying on thursday need help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah1507

applying on thursday need help

Post by shah1507 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 am

hi there
I m applying this thursday tier 1 genral visa i got ready evrything jut left bank statement and bank fund letter.
wht we need to put extra documents like cover letter,statement of purpose and anything eles? can u sm1 pls send me those formets pls...

Thanks

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: applying on thursday need help

Post by aspirant99 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:22 pm

shah1507 wrote:hi there
I m applying this thursday tier 1 genral visa i got ready evrything jut left bank statement and bank fund letter.
wht we need to put extra documents like cover letter,statement of purpose and anything eles? can u sm1 pls send me those formets pls...

Thanks
Please go through the stickies that the members on this forum have prepared and shared it for us...you will get all the relevant formats on those stickies or on any one of the posts if you use the "Search" functionality(right of "FAQ" at the top)..in case it is something unique that you want , get an idea from those formats, prepare one for urself and then you can share the format and we can help to correct it or make it look good to the best of our capabilities....good luck!!