ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Maintenance fund-do we need to prove 12 months?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destiniation_london

Dependant Maintenance fund-do we need to prove 12 months?

Post by destiniation_london » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:49 pm

This regards to Tier 1 dependant -

As mentioned in point 41 of PBS (Dependant) policy guidance notes available at
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf

one needs to show only 533£ at all times for the last 3 months if the main applicant has been living in UK for more than 12 months.

In my case, main applicant has been in uk Since 2006.

Just wanted to know, how and what evidence do we need to provide to ECO for this.

Do we provide passport photocopies of all visas that main applicant has been issued over the last 4 years? OR
we don't need to provide any evidence and they would be able to check it in their system

Would really appreciate your replies.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Just thinking would attaching last 15 months UK payslips support the fact that main applicant has been in UK for more than 12 months.

drmastoi

hi

Post by drmastoi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

you will need to provide Photocopy of your Latest Tier 1 Visa to show you are in UK for last 12 month plus you can mention date of issue of your visa in your Covering letter .

destiniation_london

Re: hi

Post by destiniation_london » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:30 pm

drmastoi wrote:.
you will need to provide Photocopy of your Latest Tier 1 Visa to show you are in UK for last 12 month plus you can mention date of issue of your visa in your Covering letter .
Thanks for reply, i am providing it as it is one of the requirement.

But, am just thinking (being devil's advocate, I think ) .. would it suffice?

sid_3014
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by sid_3014 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 pm

drmastoi wrote:.
When you say tier 1 visa copy will suffice, is that what all we required to prove someone's stay in UK for in excess of 12 months??, what if you were on multiple visa categories for last 12 months? i guess the maintenance funds will still be 533 despite of your visa category..

plz correct me if i am wrong

Regards

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:04 pm

destiniation_london wrote:Just thinking would attaching last 15 months UK payslips support the fact that main applicant has been in UK for more than 12 months.
please senior members please help...

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Any replies would really be appreciated....just worried about this, should i attach last 15 months UK payslips of main applicant to prove this

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Dependant Maintenance fund-do we need to prove 12 months

Post by aspirant99 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:55 pm

destiniation_london wrote:This regards to Tier 1 dependant -

As mentioned in point 41 of PBS (Dependant) policy guidance notes available at
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf

one needs to show only 533£ at all times for the last 3 months if the main applicant has been living in UK for more than 12 months.

In my case, main applicant has been in uk Since 2006.

Just wanted to know, how and what evidence do we need to provide to ECO for this.

Do we provide passport photocopies of all visas that main applicant has been issued over the last 4 years? OR
we don't need to provide any evidence and they would be able to check it in their system

Would really appreciate your replies.
You are anyways providing them the passport so they would check and verify for how long you have been in UK..so in my opinion you dont need to prove it separately....good luck!!

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Thanks a lot aspirany..i was thinking of the same about not to overcomplicate the case, i have mentioned in cover letter about main applicant's stay in UK being more than 12 months..so am sure they would be able to check it in their system...

moreover, main applicant's Tier 1 is stamped as 'Residence permit' issued from may 2009, so am sure that speaks for itself too..

thanks a lot.