ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN form rejected

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eric79

AN form rejected

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:02 am

sorry
but i think they rejected my application form.

7 years as eu national
got permanent residence in may 2009
postal applied: friday02-july-2010
friday 09-july-2010
got a card from DX SECURE saying we have an important delivery for you that requires a signature. pretty sure they rejected my application form .

thanks for you all

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:33 am

Has the payment been taken?
John

eric79

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:59 am

John wrote:Has the payment been taken?

good morning john
my bank wrote a check for uk border agency and i put the check along my application form so the last time i check my balance the payment was taken.

thanks

eric79

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 am

John wrote:Has the payment been taken?
sorry john ,. cheque

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:04 am

Any reason why you didn't use an NCS office to submit the application? Not doing so might have been a very expensive mistake.

Were you physically in the UK exactly 5 years before UKBA received the Naturalisation application?
John

eric79

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:17 am

John wrote:Any reason why you didn't use an NCS office to submit the application? Not doing so might have been a very expensive mistake.

Were you physically in the UK exactly 5 years before UKBA received the Naturalisation application?
was a big mistake not to use the NCS i deeply regret that.
i came in uk in sep 2003.have a child born and he is british by registration.never been out for more than 100 days .
you mean i might not get my 720 pound back>?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 am

I did not ask when you came to the UK. I asked if you were physically in the UK exactly 5 years before UKBA received the Naturalisation application.

Can you answer that please.
John

eric79

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 am

[quote="John"]I did not ask when you came to the UK. I asked if you were physically in the UK exactly 5 years before UKBA received the Naturalisation application.

Can you answer that please.[/quot]
hi john yeah i were in the uk exactly 5 years before ukba received my application

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Could it be something as basic as you forget to sign the application form?
John

eric79

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 pm

John wrote:Could it be something as basic as you forget to sign the application form?
i check all the form before john.my worry now is tose my money,fingers crossed

jimbo_uk

Post by jimbo_uk » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Did they reject you? Or do you only think they may have rejected you. What reason to you have to think they have rejected your application?

maybe I missed another post, but it just sounds like you have applied - and now some documents are being returned.

That's pretty normal in itself.

eric79

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 pm

jimbo_uk wrote:Did they reject you? Or do you only think they may have rejected you. What reason to you have to think they have rejected your application?

maybe I missed another post, but it just sounds like you have applied - and now some documents are being returned.

That's pretty normal in itself.

hi jimbo
i think they rejected my form .DX secure left a card at home i was out.
i send my form on 2 july 2010 and documents being returned one week later i found it very quick for me.

thanks

jimbo_uk

Post by jimbo_uk » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they sent the supporting documents back before they made a decision (I used NCS, so I am not sure). The letter you missed might just be the acknowledgment letter.

You can probably collect the mail from the depot using the card they left for you.

btw....are you aware the following appears in all of your posts?
hello everyone . i have one question to ask.
if the 10 years permenent residence stamp given to family member of non eu citizen is writing on it ,FAMILY MEMBER OF EU CITIZEN.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 pm

It would be great if people asked questions once they actually have any questions. Discussing what could be in the package which has not yet been delivered, and other learned members jumping in to give their intelligent guess seems a bit silly. :lol:

eric79

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 pm

jimbo_uk wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they sent the supporting documents back before they made a decision (I used NCS, so I am not sure). The letter you missed might just be the acknowledgment letter.

You can probably collect the mail from the depot using the card they left for you.

btw....are you aware the following appears in all of your posts?
hello everyone . i have one question to ask.
if the 10 years permenent residence stamp given to family member of non eu citizen is writing on it ,FAMILY MEMBER OF EU CITIZEN.

yeah i dunno how to deleted .thanks anyway

global gypsy
United Kingdom

Post by global gypsy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:01 pm

eric79 - you just need to go to your profile (click on the Profile icon at the top once you login), then scroll down to the Signature area, remove the text in that section. Then Submit (this saves the changes).

Alternatively, set 'No' for the 'Always attach my signature:' setting under your profile.

That's all.

eric79

Post by eric79 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 pm

global gypsy wrote:eric79 - you just need to go to your profile (click on the Profile icon at the top once you login), then scroll down to the Signature area, remove the text in that section. Then Submit (this saves the changes).

Alternatively, set 'No' for the 'Always attach my signature:' setting under your profile.

That's all.

done now

thx a lot global gypsy

lboro

Post by lboro » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm

eric79, any updates regarding that parcel u received? was it really the parcel from Home Office regarding ur application? and if so what was it said?

eric79

Post by eric79 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 pm

lboro wrote:eric79, any updates regarding that parcel u received? was it really the parcel from Home Office regarding ur application? and if so what was it said?

sorry for everyone was busy all week.

they rejected my application form.
ukba" the fee for application for BC increased on 6th -04-10 and as your application does not have the correct fee of £735 it has been rejected.

the ukba web site gave me the wrong information its not updated
i give them a £720.
i will submit my application form with the NCS on 02-09-10 hope its better that way.
thanks for all and good luck for your applications

lboro

Post by lboro » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 pm

eric79, they have now uploaded the correct pdf document with correct fees. At least they haven't rejected it per say but they want you to resend it with correct visa fee!

eric79

Post by eric79 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm

lboro wrote:eric79, they have now uploaded the correct pdf document with correct fees. At least they haven't rejected it per say but they want you to resend it with correct visa fee!
hi iboro
i did a big mistake sending my application via postal . i want to ask to people in the forum a question.

do you think that my manager can act as my referee i worked with him for 5 years. i work for BMW UK manufacturer.

thanks again

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:52 pm

eric79 wrote:
lboro wrote:eric79, they have now uploaded the correct pdf document with correct fees. At least they haven't rejected it per say but they want you to resend it with correct visa fee!
hi iboro
i did a big mistake sending my application via postal . i want to ask to people in the forum a question.

do you think that my manager can act as my referee i worked with him for 5 years. i work for BMW UK manufacturer.

thanks again
what was the parcel all about ??? did u receive any news ...or are you making a new application ???

eric79

Post by eric79 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 pm

joelondon wrote:
eric79 wrote:
hi iboro

thanks again
what was the parcel all about ??? did u receive any news ...or are you making a new application ???

hi joelondon
they rejected because i didnt pay the correct fees .
thanks

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 pm

eric79 wrote:
joelondon wrote:
eric79 wrote:
hi iboro

thanks again

hi joelondon
thanks
so then u just have to apply again !!!! what about the first fee that u have paid ??

eric79

Post by eric79 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 pm

joelondon wrote:
eric79 wrote:
joelondon wrote:
eric79 wrote:
hi iboro

thanks again

hi joelondon
thanks
so then u just have to apply again !!!! what about the first fee that u have paid ??

i will aply this time via NCS.i gave them £720