ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need covering letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah1507

need covering letter

Post by shah1507 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:36 am

Subject: Application for Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP)
Dear Sir/Madam, Please find my application for HSMP along with all relevant documents as specified in the HSMP guidance notes. The fee (£ 400) can be charged through debit card. A detailed breakdown of points claimed and supporting evidence are listed below. Please find these documents attached with the application.

English Language IELTS Test Reports Form - band [your result] (Obtained December 2007)
Past Earnings - 40 points claimed . Pay slips (stamped and signed ) for the period of March 2006 – February 2007 . P60 for 2005-2006 tax year. As this only covers March and April of 2006, I have attached a letter from employer detailing the monthly salary for each month (March 2006 – February 2007) as further exceptional evidence.
Educational Background - 35 points claimed

I want good cover letter format pls some1 send me format.....

Thanks

djzack

Post by djzack » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:02 am

You should try and write a covering letter yourself.

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 am

@shah

Just search a bit around the forum and you will find plenty of formats and templates. You can choose your pick :)

djzack

Post by djzack » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 am

Each covering letter is tailored to your own circumstances, copying, emulating or adapting someone else's work sometimes may result in the message not being conveyed correctly.

Plus, writing covering letters is elementary stuff, and you do prove your English language requirements in your application. A cover letter should not be that tough to tackle.