ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Heloo, you all!! tourist visa info.back in my country!

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MEEKAS
Newly Registered

Heloo, you all!! tourist visa info.back in my country!

Post by MEEKAS » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:55 pm

I´m planning in obain the single entry visa now. So I can come back to my wife. Here they request my last three pay stubs. I´ve just arrived from an other country, I have no work history here. Shall I say that or just show them my invitation letter from my wife, my bank statement and my passport? I dont´know what to tell them about my marriage in Canada. They might not grant me the visitor visa. Any help would be appreciated!

rely

Re: Heloo, you all!! tourist visa info.back in my country!

Post by rely » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:36 am

HAPHUB wrote:I´m planning in obain the single entry visa now. So I can come back to my wife. Here they request my last three pay stubs. I´ve just arrived from an other country, I have no work history here. Shall I say that or just show them my invitation letter from my wife, my bank statement and my passport? I dont´know what to tell them about my marriage in Canada. They might not grant me the visitor visa. Any help would be appreciated!
since you are interested only in visitor visa so just prove to the visa officer that you are not a potential immigrant.Should have enough ties in ur native country that brings you back.
rely