ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hey guys need to put self assessment?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah1507

hey guys need to put self assessment?

Post by shah1507 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 pm

hey guys we need to put self assessment is this compulsury i did diploma and adv. diploma from UK but my institue is not cming in PBS calculater but my institute is in tier 4 as a trusted sponcer and i did full time course in london so can i claim UK study points as well....? it is not cming in self assessment wht can i do guys i m confused abt self assessment should i put or should i leav it?

Thanks[/b]

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:18 pm

If your college is not listed in UKBA points calculator then it is very difficult for you to claim points for your diplomas.

If you see Tier 1 guidance and form they ask for any of these:

1. Qualfiication present on PBC
2. Letter from NARIC (not applicable in your case as it is for overseas qualifications)
3. Qualification not on the points based calculator, but a letter stating the UK academic equivalence from the relevant United Kingdom professional body is enclosed

See if you can meet the third requirement. Else no chance.

shah1507

Post by shah1507 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:45 am

ok but we need to put smthing bcos i came from UK and i got stamp in my passport so they can ask me like wht u did in UK? so we need to clarify that i did this study in uk? my institute gave me marksheets and is it ok with my file pls help me

Thanks