ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz suggest...

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luv
Newly Registered

plz suggest...

Post by luv » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi,

I am on EEA family permit in uk. I got the job but my spouse could not succeed in getting something good in her field. So I could not apply for residence card becuase i needed to submit her pay slip with other documents. Now i am going back and apply again for eea family permit. Is it difficult or easy to get it again. What reason I should give for coming to UK now. My spouse will be also going back with me.

thanks for reply.......

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: plz suggest...

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

luv wrote:Hi,

I am on EEA family permit in uk. I got the job but my spouse could not succeed in getting something good in her field. So I could not apply for residence card becuase i needed to submit her pay slip with other documents. Now i am going back and apply again for eea family permit. Is it difficult or easy to get it again. What reason I should give for coming to UK now. My spouse will be also going back with me.

thanks for reply.......
Do u and ur spouse have health insurance?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

luv
Newly Registered

Re: plz suggest...

Post by luv » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Wanderer wrote:
luv wrote:Hi,

thanks for reply.......
Do u and ur spouse have health insurance?
Hi Wanderer,

We dont have health insurance here but we do have an Insurance from a german company which cover only critical illness and injuries.

thanks for reply...