ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips from previous employeer are not Stamped

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jpgaur
Newly Registered

Payslips from previous employeer are not Stamped

Post by jpgaur » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 am

Hi Friends,

My payslips from the previous employer are not stamped as previous employer is in Delhi and currently I am in Bangalore. Previous employer is a very small company and refused to send me my stamped payslips via Currier. However I have bank statements stamped every page, showing salary credited.

Will this be ok?

Please reply
Thanks
Jai

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:58 am

payslips have to be signed with seal, theres no way out. Request your previous/current employer to do the needful.

muhandis.ak

Re: Payslips from previous employeer are not Stamped

Post by muhandis.ak » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 am

Hi Jai,

Here's the payslip section from the guidance

1. Payslips
These should be either formal payslips or on company-headed paper. If payslips are on un-headed paper or the applicant only receives online pay slips, they will be required to obtain their employer’s signature and stamp on a print-out to authenticate the evidence.

It clearly says that you need stamp & signature from employer ONLY IF they are un-headed or printed online.

jpgaur wrote:Hi Friends,

My payslips from the previous employer are not stamped as previous employer is in Delhi and currently I am in Bangalore. Previous employer is a very small company and refused to send me my stamped payslips via Currier. However I have bank statements stamped every page, showing salary credited.

Will this be ok?

Please reply
Thanks
Jai

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Payslips from previous employeer are not Stamped

Post by prisat » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 am

jpgaur wrote:Hi Friends,

Will this be ok?

Please reply
Thanks
Jai
Ask your previous employer to either attest the pay slips or send an letter which details the salary for the entire period which are requesting them. Please note, it should have all the details - Monthly Gross Pay, Monthly Net Pay, Monthly deductions, Monthly claims, etc.

Employers think they are god fathers. Bloody ____. They think they existed even before Adam / eve existed and they are law makers.

Go in person and request them. That is the best way to do these stuffs. Even if they say, it is not possible, request them multiple times.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Would you take the risk?? I certainly wouldn't.

Go personally and get them stamped and signed.