ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent query:TIER1 DEPENDENT VISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kavithajince
Newly Registered

Urgent query:TIER1 DEPENDENT VISA

Post by Kavithajince » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Madam,
My husband received tier 1 visa in May 2010.It is valid upto May 2013.He reached UK on June 9.Now he works as a permanent employee in the U.K
Now I wish to apply for a tier1 dependent visa for me and our two year old baby .We have maintained necessary funds from February 2010.I do not have the payslip of my husband because he has joined his duties only June .I will get the first pay of my husband by first week of August. Can I apply with one month pay slip of my husband please advice .
I would be really grateful for your advice.
pls mail me your answer.
Yours sincerely
Kavitha Jince
kavithajince@gmail.com

onlyuk

Post by onlyuk » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi..I am also planning for my wife to apply the same way and not attaching even a single payslip. I am just providing the Offer letter of UK employer.
I believe we don't need any payslip here to apply. May be seniors can provide their comments on this.

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:01 pm

You are right probably. Payslips are not mandatory.

Cheers