ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffic offence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

successatlast
BANNED

Traffic offence

Post by successatlast » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

I am applying for Tier 1 this week.I have received two parking tickets and one fine for entering wrong lane.All are fixed penalties which I have already paid and have no points on my licence.Do I have to mention it in my application as traffic offences as they were not issued in court.Your reply will be appreciated.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: Traffic offence

Post by crowbar6 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 pm

successatlast wrote:I am applying for Tier 1 this week.I have received two parking tickets and one fine for entering wrong lane.All are fixed penalties which I have already paid and have no points on my licence.Do I have to mention it in my application as traffic offences as they were not issued in court.Your reply will be appreciated.
No, these offences need not be mentioned on the application.
Regards,
crowbar6

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Traffic offence

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 am

successatlast wrote:I am applying for Tier 1 this week.I have received two parking tickets and one fine for entering wrong lane.All are fixed penalties which I have already paid and have no points on my licence.Do I have to mention it in my application as traffic offences as they were not issued in court.Your reply will be appreciated.

8)

In that case :).....

successatlast
BANNED

Post by successatlast » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:56 am

I am a bit stressed about one incident in which a camera flashed in front of my car.This was in April 2010.I was not speeding as it was a 30 speed zone.I have not received any letter and not quite sure whether that flash was for me.Am I in clear or can I get any letter after such a long time??

In another incident I was sitting in the backseat of my friends car and was fined for not wearing seatbealt.The police took our details and when I asked do I have to declare this he said just pay the fine.I am panicking as other then the parking tickets and seatbelt fine and entering wrong lane fine I dont have any other letter.Is it possible to have something on the system without my knowledge.

Kindly advise please........

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:58 pm

UNLESS court proceeding have taken and even u r cherged with fixed fine , u r fine , if jail term than no way till it is consumed