ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation and Loans

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

allovera
Newly Registered

Accommodation and Loans

Post by allovera » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

I have a few questions regarding accommodation and loans.

I am in the UK (British), my husband is in, and from, South Korea and we are going to apply for a spouse visa. I came to the UK first to find employment (which I have done) and a home.
1. If I rent a flat and the council tax, water rates and all bills are included in the rent, is this grounds for refusal even if this is explained in a letter from the landlord? Or even if the council tax and water rates are included but I can put the bills in my name..
2. If I rent the flat that my mother is currently renting (she will move out) will there be any problems with the visa issuance?
3. I currently have student loans which I would like to pay off completely now (actually my mother would like to pay them off for me) do I still have to prove the loans and how and who paid them off? If so, will there be a problem if it is my mother who has paid them for me? (will they think I can't support myself and my husband?)

So many questions, sorry and thanks for any answers in advance.