ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wifes Appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khany9
Newly Registered

Wifes Appeal

Post by khany9 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi,

my name is yasser and i'm a first time user on the forum board and i need some help.

my wife summited her settlement visa application in september 2009 and was rejected in december 2009 and for reason which weren't justified as everything was present. we submitted the appeal in january 2010 and was revoked in march stating the original decision was reversed and she has been granted a visa, she submitted her passport on april 24th 2010 and she is still waiting for a reply, i have emailed all the partties, bhc islamabad, appeals abu dhabi, gerry, british border control, the home office but still no answers

please could somebody help me i'm going doolaly

thanks

musab_27

Post by musab_27 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 am

Aslamalaycum

You need to get in contact with your MP. he/she will be able to get in contact with HO, and get update on passport.

khany9
Newly Registered

Post by khany9 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm

hi musab_27,

i have already contacted my MP he replied to me to say that there was no time scale for the return and i would just have to be patient, but exactly long does it take to stamp a passport

thanks