ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent & FD Funds Issue ????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gotovamsee
Newly Registered

Dependent & FD Funds Issue ????

Post by gotovamsee » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Good going guys,

Let me see if any1 has some inputs for my strange situation.

Well, I got my Tier1 Visa in the month of april-10 that is valid from june-10. Its all good.

Now that I am still in india and did not see any reason to maintain funds so fell down to around 2400 pounds.

I realized lately that now I want to apply dependent visa while I'm here, for which I have to show funds of 2600 800 pounds.

My wife is having a FD on her name for an equivalent of 3500 pounds since 2yrs in a local bank here. Recently there was also a loan taken on this FD.

Now bank is ready to provide us a stmt and letter without showing any loan on this. But obviously not mentioning tht the amount is encashable.

Now my question to the readers are:

- Can I procede applying my wife's dependents visa with her FD as maintenance funds for both of us.

- Do I have to provide again the outdated funds statements copy that I submitted last time for my visa.

- Will that be any good if I show my recent bank statements of addl 2500 pounds equivalent along with my wife's FD, or will that confuse case worker too much.

- Will case worker accept my FD as recognized funds since maintained in a local town bank i.e not a national bank?

- Any more suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for your time.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:05 am

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.