ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previously rejected HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naveenky
Newly Registered

Previously rejected HSMP

Post by naveenky » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 am

Hi Experts,

I was in UK earlier from 2001 to 2006. I have applied for HSMP sometime in Dec 2005 through some unauthorised guy in uk which was rejected. But I dont have the details like file number and the reason for rejection.

1) Do I need to mention this in the application

2) If yes how do I do it...can I simply say that I dont remember the details for the application as it has been almost 5 years.

3) Will that create any negetive impact on my application.

4) Also my visa expired on jan 2006 and I over stayed till march 2006. I then returned back to india myself. Will that effect my application in any way......

eagerly waiting for the expert advice....

Thanks
Naveen

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:29 am

Don't you have a reason for rejection ? If it was applied by your agent and rejected by BHC, it is only going to take them a search with your passport number in their database to find out.

So it is best to provide them the actual reason for rejection etc.

Regarding your overstay, it is best to mention that and the reason for your overstay in your application.

It would be worth giving a call to the VFS office to enquire about the same.

All the best.

naveenky
Newly Registered

Post by naveenky » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 pm

I Don't you have a reason for rejection. As the guy who appplied never told me ...he only told me that he is re-aplying....

I have called VFS but they said they will not have any info...only BHC will have the info.

But again BHC will not give out the info unless legally approached.....

so I am in a dillema how to explain this in the application

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 pm

naveenky wrote:I Don't you have a reason for rejection. As the guy who appplied never told me ...he only told me that he is re-aplying....
:o :o

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 pm

naveenky, When you say HSMP rejected what do you exactly mean? Was HSMP not approved or was EC refused? Reading this topic should help.

regards