ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RANDOM QUALITY CHECKS ?????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

RANDOM QUALITY CHECKS ?????

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:08 am

hi chess/all

wat does "random quality checks" mean
i called the team this is what they said after waiting for 2 long months.
will it effect my decision

aj_sp_007
________
marijuana dispensaries
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

whizkidonboard
Newly Registered

Post by whizkidonboard » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:36 pm

aj_sp_007,
Random Quality Checks means that you application has been picked on random based for verification if the documents you submiited are genuine and they normally do this by contacting their local embassy in your country to verify your supporting documents, for example, from your employer if you are really working with them.

So nothing to fear about . it will only delay decision been reached on your application.

Hope this explain issue, Good luck!

Whizkidonboard

fpvt2

Post by fpvt2 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:04 pm

Does it mean that they do not verify all applications by calling the local embassy, rather they only do this on some applications ?

buntosanya

Post by buntosanya » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:30 pm

fpvt

No they don't call local embassy on all Applications. Be patient it will eventually come through, though I perfectly understand your anxiety.
"Behold, i have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it."

visionx
Newly Registered

What do they ask to employers?

Post by visionx » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:09 am

Hi buntosanya and all

Recently I came to know that HO tried to contact my previous employer in India for my 2nd application. But phone numbers given on my experience letter for the company somehow changed and those numbers were disconnected. So when local embassy tried to contact my employer they came to know that these numbers are disconnected. Because they could not verify my reference they refused my 1st review request.

Now I have got one more review left. I want to make sure this time they can contact my employer.
So my queries are
(1)If in my 2nd review request, if I give them new contact numbers for employers, will they consider it? (I contacted my employer and I have got new numbers now)
(2)What do they normally ask to employers? What sort of questions do they ask to verify my reference?

Anyone having any idea about this verification, please reply.

Thanks
visionx

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:10 pm

visionx,

Normally they will not except any new information/documentation other than what they have already received along with your HSMP application. If that is the case, then your second review will also not be fruitful.

You havent mentioned how many points your received in your application. If the case workers accept the new details and you are awarded the points for work experience, would that be enough for your approval? I am trying to ascertain weather it is worth your while to have a second review. You mentioned that the contact numbers had changed. What about other channels of contact, like email address and websites? Have they changed too?

You could write a letter to the HSMP team and request a second review. Make sure you have given valid reasons for asking the review and let them know that you have contact details of your old employer. They may or may not accept it.
What do they normally ask to employers? What sort of questions do they ask to verify my reference?
I would imagine, they would like to know if you have worked there in the past and if the positoin you held in the company corresponds to the references you have provided them.

visionx
Newly Registered

Post by visionx » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:07 pm

Hi MWazir

Thanks for your reply.
I saw your message about 2nd similar post. Will keep in mind.

Well, I got 55 points (education=25, salary=25, age=5), so its only work exp section which I need to score and get 25 points. That is why I am trying hard to get this sorted as I have been refused just because of those silly phone numbers.

You asked about email and website for the company, but the company I worked in India never had any website or email server and many companies in India never even think about having website. So there were no such info on letter head.

I would first try to contact HO itself and ask if they would accept new contact numbers that I would give in my review cover letter and see how it goes.

Regards

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:45 pm

many companies in India never even think about having website
:shock: I can't think of many that pay as much to enable you to get 25 points for HSMP !
Mini

visionx
Newly Registered

Post by visionx » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:27 pm

Hi Mini

Looks like you haven't got much idea about companies in India. Well, forget India, my friend works for some company in UK, it pays him £30,000k per anum and still it hasn't got website (they planned about it but never implemented it).

But anyway, that was not my question.

Regards