ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs in UK for VLSI/FPGA/MATLAB

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cutipd
Newly Registered

Jobs in UK for VLSI/FPGA/MATLAB

Post by cutipd » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 am

Hi,
I am always a silent reader of this forum which helped me to make my visa in March 2010.
Want to know about job market in UK for VLSI specifically frontend design. Visited UK in June for few days on my trip way back to India from US...couple of openings were thr in companies...applied thru job consultants but didn't get much response from companies...
Got one offer of 30K but there work was not exact match of my profile and was bit far from the place where I wanna stay... :oops:
One more company before going for interview asked my expectations of salary and after negotiation we reached to 35K and later on they came back and said your profile doesnt matches our requirement which was bit surprising... :twisted:
I couldnt spend much time there as I took off for few days from my current job in India...
What will be the earliest best time to start job search in UK according to recent speculations?
Is anybody here searching VLSI jobs in UK?