ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

houman1979
BANNED

Bank Statement

Post by houman1979 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi,

My friend is going to apply for Tier 4. He got a bank statement from his bank. At the top of the bank statement the period is stated (say from 01.6.10-01.07.10). Then, his account had no transaction during the months (it has the sufficient balance).

Then, there is only one row in the statement which shows the opening balance and its date is 01.06.10

In the guidance it is stated that the 28 days ends at the closing balance. Does it mean the end date of statement period? (in my example 01.07.10) or the date of last transaction (01.06.10).

In other words, if an account has no transaction recently, the date of last transaction my be so old. Then, what date the officer use? Date of last transaction or date of end of period.

Regards

itzme
Newly Registered

Post by itzme » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi ,

the closing balance will be the the last date of the bank statement i.e 1/7/2010.

no need to worry , since u have sufficient funds.

Regards