ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip related query,gap of one of month frm mvng 1 to ano

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srinivasaraokl
Newly Registered

Payslip related query,gap of one of month frm mvng 1 to ano

Post by srinivasaraokl » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:06 am

Hi Friends,
I have gap of one month in payslip moving from one company to another.
Worked Apr-2009 to Aug-2009 in one company and
working in Oct-2009 to Till date .SO there is no september payslip.

Can i apply for Tier1 or shall wait for completion of one year in the current company.

Your valuable inputs are very helpful for me.

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Payslip related query,gap of one of month frm mvng 1 to

Post by aspirant99 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:27 am

srinivasaraokl wrote:Hi Friends,
I have gap of one month in payslip moving from one company to another.
Worked Apr-2009 to Aug-2009 in one company and
working in Oct-2009 to Till date .SO there is no september payslip.

Can i apply for Tier1 or shall wait for completion of one year in the current company.

Your valuable inputs are very helpful for me.
You can claim earnings for continuos 12 months or less(within the last 15 months) do if any of your claiming periods i.e Apri-09 to aug 09 or oct 09 till date can get you the required points you can sure apply now or else wait till you can qualify on the points..good luck!!

pnkishore
Newly Registered

Post by pnkishore » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi Srinivas,
I believe you can claim your earnings from Apr-09 to Aug-09 + Oct-09 to Mar-09 so that you are claiming earnings for a continuous 12-month period. The guidelines document clearly says that you need not be in continuous employment during the 12-month earnings period. See the below points on page-19.

"104. An applicant does not have to be in continuous or full-time employment during the 12 months being assessed."

"105. An applicant may claim for a period of earnings of less than 12 months if they have earned sufficient funds to claim the necessary points."

However, please use this information at your own discretion. This is only a suggestion.