ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applyed on 15 july last thrusday

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah1507

applyed on 15 july last thrusday

Post by shah1507 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 pm

hi there

I did application on 15 july last thruday i recived 1 massege its says yoy application has beed dispached to the BHC for processing and when i trake my application online its says your application has been forwording to the BHC......so wht is the true like thye stared my application or BHC jut recived my application......help me pls

Thanks

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: applyed on 15 july last thrusday

Post by aspirant99 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 pm

shah1507 wrote:hi there

I did application on 15 july last thruday i recived 1 massege its says yoy application has beed dispached to the BHC for processing and when i trake my application online its says your application has been forwording to the BHC......so wht is the true like thye stared my application or BHC jut recived my application......help me pls

Thanks
Both the messages mean the same that your VFS center has now passed your application to BHC..so just relax..good luck!!