ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1-Temp stamp expires 12Aug.Can I travel and back in 11Aug?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dublin2011
Newly Registered

EU1-Temp stamp expires 12Aug.Can I travel and back in 11Aug?

Post by Dublin2011 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:21 pm

I have Temp Stamp for EU1 application which will be valid until 12 Aug. We would like to go for vacation and our best friend's wedding party in Italy from 29 July-11 Aug. I have 5 years Italy's residence permit.

On 11 Aug that we will fly back to Ireland, will we have any problem with Ryanair check-in counter or Italy's immigration??

I'm afraid that they might not let me fly back to Ireland because my visa will expire in 1 day. I will surely bring all the documents regarding my EU1 application with me. However, I am not sure if this will satisfy them because they can't understand well English.

Well, today, DOJ called my husband's office to check if he really works there. He/she also spoke with my husband. However, I don't want to count on them too much that we will receive response from them and have 5years stamp4 before we go to Italy.

Thank you.
Last edited by Dublin2011 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

IQU
Diamond Member

OHHH

Post by IQU » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm

I dont think so its any problem to travel to italy.i think so you will get your stamp before 28 july.once they are staified with your husband job and genius realationship they will issue you residence permit next week.if incase you didnot get your residence permit next week .i suggest you please dont travel to itaily.if incase your flights is cancelled you will left alone in italy.any way good luck .i am 90 % sure you will get your permit next week.good luck

IQU
Diamond Member

OHHH

Post by IQU » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 pm

I dont think so its any problem to travel to italy.i think so you will get your stamp before 28 july.once they are staified with your husband job and genius realationship they will issue you residence permit next week.if incase you didnot get your residence permit next week .i suggest you please dont travel to itaily.if incase your flights is cancelled you will left alone in italy.any way good luck .i am 90 % sure you will get your permit next week.good luck

Dublin2011
Newly Registered

Post by Dublin2011 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you IQU. I hope I can get Stamp4 next week too. (x cross the finger x)

If I get 5 yeas stamp4 before 28 July, I will surely stay longer than 11 Aug. Italy is our home.

IQU
Diamond Member

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Post by IQU » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 pm

hi what happening with yours application.did you got any response

Dublin2011
Newly Registered

Post by Dublin2011 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm

No news yet.