ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Call Letter from Pakistan Embassy - How long to wait?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chezza100

Call Letter from Pakistan Embassy - How long to wait?

Post by chezza100 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi All

Back in April we received the fabulous news that my Husband had won his appeal and we can start our life together here :D

The problem is we have heard nothing since the determination on 14th April.

Everyday we have been expecting the call letter from the Embassy in Islamabad and we have heard nothing.

We have sent emails as advised on the Gerrys website and called several numbers but looking at other people's experiences they haven't waited this long for their call letters, its waiting to get their passports stamped that has taken the most time.

I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem too?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

This question has been asked so many time on this forum,please take time to read the forums first before asking. :roll:

chezza100

Post by chezza100 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:05 am

Thanks for your reply.

As I said I have only been able to find details of people having issues after they have received the call letter.

I'll have a better look.

:shock:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 am

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=39761

Here is a good place to start looking. At least of all you on this forum are in the same boat :wink:

musab_27

Post by musab_27 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Asalam alaycum

My wife recieved call letter 4 weeks after getting determination, max you should have to wait is 12 weeks.

I would strongly recommend you get in contact with your local MP, he/she will be able to chase matter and give you accurate update.