ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Faye_hen
Newly Registered

Previous earnings queries

Post by Faye_hen » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Hello everyone.

I've got a few questions with regards to previous earnings.

1) Is it important to show both opening and closing balances? On day one my opening balance was less than 2800 pounds but my closing balance on the same day was above 2800. Likewise, on the 90th day i intend to draw a bank statement during the course of the day, so might not show a closing balance.

2) The UKBA website says that earnings must be made up of 12 consecutive months and must fall within the 15 months before your application. Am i right to assume that the latest i can apply is end September if my last working day is 30 June?

3) Will the UKBA the use the spot exchange rate for 30 June or will they use the exchange rate on the day you apply?

I'm a few days away from applying and so nervous

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Previous earnings queries

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Faye_hen wrote:Hello everyone.

I've got a few questions with regards to previous earnings.

1) Is it important to show both opening and closing balances? On day one my opening balance was less than 2800 pounds but my closing balance on the same day was above 2800. Likewise, on the 90th day i intend to draw a bank statement during the course of the day, so might not show a closing balance.

Better leave it for a couple of days more than 90 days, then take the statement

2) The UKBA website says that earnings must be made up of 12 consecutive months and must fall within the 15 months before your application. Am i right to assume that the latest i can apply is end September if my last working day is 30 June? Yes

3) Will the UKBA the use the spot exchange rate for 30 June or will they use the exchange rate on the day you apply? For maintenance fund, it will be the rate on date of application and for previous earnings the rate on the last day of the earnings period.

I'm a few days away from applying and so nervous