ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Response

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farrukhmuneer
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Response

Post by farrukhmuneer » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi Guys,
I applied my wife visa by 14th April 2010 and last week I got latest update from Settlement Enquiries complaint and they told me "I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed."

But still after one week passport did not reach to Gerry's office in Pakistan.
Can anyone let me know how much time they take to update their visa status on their site and how long will it take to recive there?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Most likely that Gerrys will phone you when its arrived.

Takes about 2- 3 weeks to get docs from London back To Islamabad/Lahore/Mirpur/Karachi

farrukhmuneer
Newly Registered

Post by farrukhmuneer » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

batleykhan wrote:Most likely that Gerrys will phone you when its arrived.

Takes about 2- 3 weeks to get docs from London back To Islamabad/Lahore/Mirpur/Karachi
Thanks for updating me...

wa51mmm
Newly Registered

hello

Post by wa51mmm » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 pm

are they not having visa section in dubai/ abu dhabi? instead of LONDON?
did they moved around to UK anytime?

:?:

for us it took about 2 weeks the most but 1 month in total from applying to getting it back. and finally refused...... :(

yes they phone to let us know that the application packis back and ready for collection.

farrukhmuneer
Newly Registered

Re: hello

Post by farrukhmuneer » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:35 am

wa51mmm wrote:are they not having visa section in dubai/ abu dhabi? instead of LONDON?
did they moved around to UK anytime?

:?:

for us it took about 2 weeks the most but 1 month in total from applying to getting it back. and finally refused...... :(

yes they phone to let us know that the application packis back and ready for collection.
Do u have any idea why they refused the visa?

HAPPY23
Newly Registered

Post by HAPPY23 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Hello people

my wife gave her passport in mirpuir for visa stamping on 5/05/2010 after she won appeal and as of yet she has heard nothing back, it has been 12 weeks now. Does anyone know how long it will take to stamp a visa in a passport or what there time frame is??? How long these gays have?? somebody needs to remove the spammer machine from BHC.

please help me or any telephone numbers or how long will it take?????

please people of the world help me

kunal parikh

Post by kunal parikh » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:38 pm

hi Happy23,

Could you please share your expierence of appeal..i have recently got married and put up my file...my wife got the refusal on the basis of the authenticating stamp on the marriage certificate is of poor quality and we did not put any wedding photos and VFS ppl didnt adivse us to do that...

I am going to put my appeal tomorrow...please share your views...i m still thinking what to do as now i have certified my marriage certificate my Sercretary of Gov of Gujarat but its clearly mentioned now on the form not to put any original document...

please advise and share your view..thanks
Kunal

farrukhmuneer
Newly Registered

Post by farrukhmuneer » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi Guys,
Even after 3 and half weeks documents did not arrive in Gerry's office in lahore.
UK office told me that APplication has been processed but did not reach there. What is going wrong?