ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I'm Non EU citizen and want to move in Germany! I need info

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

clevergirl
Newly Registered

I'm Non EU citizen and want to move in Germany! I need info

Post by clevergirl » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:48 pm

As I mentioned before I'm non EU citizen. I'm working for the Branch of a German Company in my country. My boyfriend is a german, but unfortunately he is not officially divorced (so for the moment we exclude a marriage), but we have already a home in Germany. If I get a contract in my country with the Company and the Company applies for a work permit in Germany what I have to do? That is only for let's say 1 year.
The company will try to get me also in Germany(with a contract there), but I'm not sure what shall we do.
I have a high school education (master degree in electrical engineering), I'm using english, russian, my mother tongue and learning german (soon will take Zertifikat Deutsch).
Can somebody tell me what chances a have and how to proceeed further on?
Thanks in advance!

gani999

Post by gani999 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:57 pm

According to the new German Immigration law, anyone who finds a job in Germany can get a five year (permanent ?) residence permit. Isn't that something you should consider, given the fact that your company is actually willing to send you there on a job contract?

clevergirl
Newly Registered

Post by clevergirl » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:41 am

I'm not sure. That's why I'm asking. But if I can use this fact I'll do it.What does it mean "anyone". As I know there are strict restrictions for non-EU:(
Of course the next problem would be the Company to be able to prove, that for this job a german or EU-citizen are not available.
Difficult,a? For me it seems impossible.
Can you gani999 or somebody else to tell me what chances I have???

Thank you!