ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslips and bankstatement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lelik22

payslips and bankstatement

Post by lelik22 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:15 am

Hi guys

Your advice is needed. I am planning to apply for tier 1 visa sometime at the end of october. 6 months ago I moved into a new company and now trying to obtain signed and stamped payslips which is taking a while as our head office is in germany and im based in azerbaijan. Also as long as I aware I will need to present the bank statement. But with this new company I have a new salary account, therefore the bank statement will be acquired for the past 6 months . Will I need to present bank statement from the previous account that I had when I worked for the other company? It was 6 months ago and I assume that they got rid of it long time ago. So it is mostlikely, I will not be able to acquire it. Does any of you know what is the best way to handle this situation? I would really appreciate your advice. Thanke , me

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 am

You need to show the 12 month bank statements to match with the 12 payslips you are going to submit.

So 6 months bank statement from the account your current employer is crediting salary into and 6 months bank statement from the account your previous employer was crediting salary into should be shown.

Even if your previous bank account stands closed today, the bank should still issue account statement for the 6 months that it was valid and operating.

lelik22

Post by lelik22 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:12 am

Yes thank you so much. Fortunately my previous account was not closed and I think I will manage to obtain the required bank statement.