ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help with Adminstrative review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anujsharmame1
Newly Registered

Need help with Adminstrative review

Post by anujsharmame1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

I had applied for tier -1 visa which got rejected on the ground that my name is different on passport and in my bank statement and in my organization. Though I had submitted an affidavit stating both the name are mine the officer has written that this is not a satisfactory evidence..Also it was mentioned no interview was required.

Reason from ECO
---------------
You have claimed 45 point for the previous earing with my org( name removed of org) and have provided salary slips from the org as well as bank statements from the bank.The document related to Anuj sharma. You have provided an Affidavit ( at cost of INR 10) which states that Anuj sharma, Kumar Anuj, Anuj kumar sharma and Sharma Anuj are on one and the same person this is not satisfactory evidence that these documents reltate to you.I not that no amendments have been made to the name in passport.I am therefore not satisfied that these documents relate to you and you have not been awarded any points for previous earnings..
------------

I inquired with vfs helpline in india about what is considered satisfactory evidence in such case they said they dont know ,they just read what is the tier-1 guide.

My name on passport is kumar Anuj and in my bank and organization is Anuj sharma
Name on my passport
I have worked on UK before and also had the residency permit
Also my permanent address,fathers name , and date birth in the bank , my org and in the passport authority in india is same.Also the from photograph in my passport ,bank and in my org it can be corroborated that it of one person but some actually need to do a verification check.
Also I had traveled to Netherlands and had submitted an affidavit for the name thing as my birth certificate states my name is Anuj sharma and my passport has kumar Anuj.
I am mentioning this because the guidance pdf says they uk border agency can go to government and independent person.I am if they actually do that and resolve it for good.

I feel the verification check was not done
.Can I request them to do verification check throughly or personal or telephonic interview.Can also provide other proofs but nothing can be submitted as per administrative review.I happy support in every way.

I am quite clueless after seeing the response but when i try check with them what i document i can provide to clarify I get no response from their helplines or from guidance documents.

I never had a visa rejected and I have traveled to europe ,asia,middle east and australia with same documents.Only difference is most of the times my organization used to apply visa and this time i have applied visa on my own.

Please advise.

anujsharmame1
Newly Registered

Admin review

Post by anujsharmame1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

I am planning to submit this text for admin review please advise
----------------
With respect to the reason for refusing my application ,I most humbly submit that Anuj sharma and kumar Anuj are my names which can be concluded from my permanent address ,fathers name and date of birth of which are recorded at my org,my bank and passport authority of India. Also verification officer can check that the photograph submitted at my org, my bank and passport authority point to the same person me person as in me. Also I have travelled to Netherlands in 2008 on the same passport for org with my birth certificate stating my name as Anuj sharma, I had to submit similar affidavit for name variations, which could be verified from Netherlands consulate. As such there are no amendments in my name and the Indian passport authority had issued passport to me by the name kumar Anuj.I request you to kindly execute a thorough verification on the documents I have submitted and I am happy to appear for personal or telephonic interview as convenient to you to clarify any doubts.
Contact Details for verification
bank: bank details are in the cover letter submitted and also on the letter from bank for maintenance funds.bank doesn’t record father’s name ,They have recorded my mothers name
orrg : org contact details are given in the letter from org with my employee number xxxx submitted along with attested salary slips. You can also send an email to emailid
Passport authority: UK border Agency would have these details.
PS: I have not received the letter from bank that I had submitted along with the other documents. This is just for the information only
---------------------------
Last edited by anujsharmame1 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

anujsharmame1
Newly Registered

Post by anujsharmame1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Now even think of it even my signuature is same
If the case office does an through verfication check ,I think should get the visa.

muhandis.ak

Re: Need help with Adminstrative review

Post by muhandis.ak » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

I had a similar concern for my application as my name is passport is XXXX YYYY while in employer & bank docs its XXXX ZZZZ. I submitted the following evidence -

1. Affidavit
2. Letter from employer certifying that XXXX ZZZZ & XXXX YYYY are one and the same person also referencing my passport number.
3. Original company Photo ID card
anujsharmame1 wrote:I had applied for tier -1 visa which got rejected on the ground that my name is different on passport and in my bank statement and in my organization. Though I had submitted an affidavit stating both the name are mine the officer has written that this is not a satisfactory evidence..Also it was mentioned no interview was required.

Reason from ECO
---------------
You have claimed 45 point for the previous earing with my org( name removed of org) and have provided salary slips from the org as well as bank statements from the bank.The document related to Anuj sharma. You have provided an Affidavit ( at cost of INR 10) which states that Anuj sharma, Kumar Anuj, Anuj kumar sharma and Sharma Anuj are on one and the same person this is not satisfactory evidence that these documents reltate to you.I not that no amendments have been made to the name in passport.I am therefore not satisfied that these documents relate to you and you have not been awarded any points for previous earnings..
------------

I inquired with vfs helpline in india about what is considered satisfactory evidence in such case they said they dont know ,they just read what is the tier-1 guide.

My name on passport is kumar Anuj and in my bank and organization is Anuj sharma
Name on my passport
I have worked on UK before and also had the residency permit
Also my permanent address,fathers name , and date birth in the bank , my org and in the passport authority in india is same.Also the from photograph in my passport ,bank and in my org it can be corroborated that it of one person but some actually need to do a verification check.
Also I had traveled to Netherlands and had submitted an affidavit for the name thing as my birth certificate states my name is Anuj sharma and my passport has kumar Anuj.
I am mentioning this because the guidance pdf says they uk border agency can go to government and independent person.I am if they actually do that and resolve it for good.

I feel the verification check was not done
.Can I request them to do verification check throughly or personal or telephonic interview.Can also provide other proofs but nothing can be submitted as per administrative review.I happy support in every way.

I am quite clueless after seeing the response but when i try check with them what i document i can provide to clarify I get no response from their helplines or from guidance documents.

I never had a visa rejected and I have traveled to europe ,asia,middle east and australia with same documents.Only difference is most of the times my organization used to apply visa and this time i have applied visa on my own.

Please advise.

anujsharmame1
Newly Registered

Post by anujsharmame1 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:33 pm

I also submitted the affidavit...but was rejected.

Though for one of my colleague it was accepted.
I am zonked as an one.

muhandis.ak

Post by muhandis.ak » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 pm

couldn't you get a letter from employer/bank certifying that both names are of the same person?
anujsharmame1 wrote:I also submitted the affidavit...but was rejected.

Though for one of my colleague it was accepted.
I am zonked as an one.

anujsharmame1
Newly Registered

Got my visa

Post by anujsharmame1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 am

Hi

Yoho............created a full case and sent it to cosnulate with color printout.
Copy of birth cirificate,license, form 16 (tax) ,PAN CARD and so many other......

They have agreed me to grant me the visa based on the documents submitted.

Best of luck.......I think the above template can be used if some one has any issue in future...........

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Got my visa

Post by aspirant99 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:36 am

anujsharmame1 wrote:Hi

Yoho............created a full case and sent it to cosnulate with color printout.
Copy of birth cirificate,license, form 16 (tax) ,PAN CARD and so many other......

They have agreed me to grant me the visa based on the documents submitted.

Best of luck.......I think the above template can be used if some one has any issue in future...........
Congratulations!!

shah1507

congratulation!!!!!!

Post by shah1507 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:15 am

hi anujshrma

first of all congratulation, whn did u apply your AR requst, and after applieed how many days it's took for your result, i also applied my AR requst b4 15 days but i didnt get anything........how they inform us if we sucsess? i mean they send us mail immidaitly?

Thanks