ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 Has been Aproved !!!!!!!!!!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Emc

Post by Emc » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi All, I am soooo Happy today, recieved the letter with my EU1 aproved !

And it's agood two weeks before 6 month.

Thank you all for advise and best of luck with all the applications pending !

koded

Post by koded » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 pm

wow! Congrat!!!

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:30 am

WELL DONE CONGRATS THANKS FOR SHARE YOURS JOY WITH US

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Congrats EMC.

Would be great if you had a minute to tell us your situation and what you submitted with your application?

:)
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

Emc

Post by Emc » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:55 pm

HI, Monife

Thanx for congrats, My application was simple, since I have never been to IE before and niether did my husband( EU). Same as all I arrived here on EU fam 6 month visa, got 1 month stamp on the boarder. Reported to INIS as soon as we got a permanent address and they told us to submitt the EU1 form, that's it. Then the fun started..... With the first EU1 application we just put all thing we had in, like our marriage certificate translated and notary certified, our photos from 4 years and our rent book in IE and bank statement and ofcouse our passports and health insurance .All documents came back withing a week. However my husband was still looking for a job and INIS wrote to us to ask for the proof of him excersising his EU Treaty, which was hard to proof, since we were living off saving and rental income and no job for him. It was approaching 3 month limit and still no job, so he started the FAS course( fully paid by us) and then they issued me with EU 4 temp stamp, since it counts as excersing the treaty by doing FAS course and not being on the dole. But two weeks in to the FAS course , ( Thanks God !!) He was offered a job and he had to drop the course cos it was clashing with his wirking hours, as soon as he got a contract in his hand, we send it off to INIS with the letter from him that he is in employement and shall carry on excersising the treaty as an employed EU member. After that nothing happened untill now. They did'nt even ask for payslips, but he works for a big company, so i suppose they just rung them to confirm.
If you have any Qs please feel free to ask, I will be glad to help.

koded

Post by koded » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Emc wrote:HI, Monife

Thanx for congrats, My application was simple, since I have never been to IE before and niether did my husband( EU). Same as all I arrived here on EU fam 6 month visa, got 1 month stamp on the boarder. Reported to INIS as soon as we got a permanent address and they told us to submitt the EU1 form, that's it. Then the fun started..... With the first EU1 application we just put all thing we had in, like our marriage certificate translated and notary certified, our photos from 4 years and our rent book in IE and bank statement and ofcouse our passports and health insurance .All documents came back withing a week. However my husband was still looking for a job and INIS wrote to us to ask for the proof of him excersising his EU Treaty, which was hard to proof, since we were living off saving and rental income and no job for him. It was approaching 3 month limit and still no job, so he started the FAS course( fully paid by us) and then they issued me with EU 4 temp stamp, since it counts as excersing the treaty by doing FAS course and not being on the dole. But two weeks in to the FAS course , ( Thanks God !!) He was offered a job and he had to drop the course cos it was clashing with his wirking hours, as soon as he got a contract in his hand, we send it off to INIS with the letter from him that he is in employement and shall carry on excersising the treaty as an employed EU member. After that nothing happened untill now. They did'nt even ask for payslips, but he works for a big company, so i suppose they just rung them to confirm.
If you have any Qs please feel free to ask, I will be glad to help.
Congrat once again EMC.
I think EMC is lucky and I think the smooth success of the application was because EMc is not from one of the countries that DOJ are suspecting of "Sham marriages". So it is not because EMC has never been to Ireland. Countries like Pakistan and Nigeria are most suspected countries and DOJ is using this against every applicant. It does not matter your application is genuine or not they will still delay your application. Also, they favour female.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:14 pm

koded wrote: So it is not because EMC has never been to Ireland. Countries like Pakistan and Nigeria are most suspected countries and DOJ is using this against every applicant. It does not matter your application is genuine or not they will still delay your application. Also, they favour female.
So thats 2 things against my partners application :(

Fingers crossed anyway, we have nothing to hide.

Good luck to us and everyone else still waiting!!! :)
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

koded

Post by koded » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Monifé wrote:
So thats 2 things against my partners application :(
Exactly monife. it is prejudice.
Good luck!

Delaine

Post by Delaine » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Congratulations - now you can enjoy life without immigration stress hanging over your heads!

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 pm

You are right Koded.I am from Pakistan and I had very simple and I had very simple & smooth case.But DOJ didn't replies me after 9 months of my application & finally I decided to involve Lawyer and then I got acceptance letter after 9 months.I am 100% agree with you Koded....