ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

helix
Newly Registered

applying for EC

Post by helix » Wed May 12, 2004 9:53 am

i want to ask a question which relates to my friend who recieved his hsmp approval letter and he is going to applying for EC in a week time but he is concerning that if the commission goes to confirmation regarding his job he might loose his job as the employer in this region not like that there employees look for other opportunities and after ward if commission rejects his application he will stand in no where land. What will you advice in this regard. my friend is applying through high commission in pakistan. he is submitting all documents relates to the application. An early reply needed.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Wed May 12, 2004 10:29 am

The Entry Clearance Officer at the British High Commission will not ask about current employment in relation to HSMP visa applications. They know you are destined for the UK so this issue is irrelevant to the HSMP visa immigration rules.

helix
Newly Registered

Post by helix » Wed May 12, 2004 10:57 am

thankz Kaya for the reply. it will helpful to my friend.