ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

av_gayatri
Newly Registered

psw

Post by av_gayatri » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 am

my student visa expired on 30th nov 2009 and so i had to return to India , I also had one paper to clear and I gave that exam at british council mumbai, India, on 13th july 2010, now the results are expected after 30-45 days , till what date can I apply for my PSW? Am I eligible for PSW?
I did my Post graduate diploma in management studies from Oxford Business College , UK? and also tell me the eligibility criteria?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:10 pm

wabuthu

Re: psw

Post by wabuthu » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:23 pm

I think i could be wrong but for PSW they only accept a masters degree, initially when they started the programme they were accepting PGcert and PGDip applicants but it was later changed to be the full masters degree as being the requirement.

But to be sure read the links you've been given above. all the best.
av_gayatri wrote:my student visa expired on 30th nov 2009 and so i had to return to India , I also had one paper to clear and I gave that exam at british council mumbai, India, on 13th july 2010, now the results are expected after 30-45 days , till what date can I apply for my PSW? Am I eligible for PSW?
I did my Post graduate diploma in management studies from Oxford Business College , UK? and also tell me the eligibility criteria?
i'm not a professional, i'm just giving responses from personal experiences or from ukba or ukcisa links that appear appropriate to the situation. currently on PSW visa