ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DO I have to provide what I've studied and qualifications?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

harinra
Newly Registered

DO I have to provide what I've studied and qualifications?

Post by harinra » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm

ILR 10 years, DO I have to provide what I have studied and qualifications?

Hi, I'm just wondering what I have to provide in addition to what the SET(O) asked. I've been as a student for 10 years, going to apply for ILR got my life in UK, Passport, No gap in between of 10 years period or no delays on FLR extensions. Please let me know the answer with regards to the above question.

bb21

Post by bb21 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:23 pm

All passports you have held in the 10 year period. That's all.

If there are gaps between when an old visa expires and when a new one is issued, you might want to order your SAR file just to be sure that they have ON RECORD that all your application was in-time, although this is completely optional.

Good luck.

baggioc0263
Newly Registered

Re: DO I have to provide what I've studied and qualification

Post by baggioc0263 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 pm

harinra wrote:ILR 10 years, DO I have to provide what I have studied and qualifications?

Hi, I'm just wondering what I have to provide in addition to what the SET(O) asked. I've been as a student for 10 years, going to apply for ILR got my life in UK, Passport, No gap in between of 10 years period or no delays on FLR extensions. Please let me know the answer with regards to the above question.
You don't have to provide what you've studied and qulificatons, however, you'd beter submit them along with your applicaton if you are able. they can demonstraste what you have done during 10 years of staying in the UK. that probably should be a usdful addition for HO caseworkers to process your application.

If you need some more advices please call [Moderator edit: No business promotion]

bb21

Post by bb21 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Just to clarify, there is NO need to submit extra information. UKBA can probably gauge from your previous leaves as to what you have been up to anyway. Criminal records? They have databases readily available