ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP refused (2005,2008). Can i apply for dependant visa?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rattanbehl
Newly Registered

HSMP refused (2005,2008). Can i apply for dependant visa?

Post by rattanbehl » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Dear John,

I'm from India (New Delhi). I was in student visa in UK and in 2005 I applied for HSMP, I cleared the points but my stamping got declined, because of a false document (work experience letter) submitted by me.

I re applied in July 2008, again i cleared the points but on the grounds of my refusal in 2005, my stamping got refused again.

Now am married and wife has secured admission in one of the top UK universities and have plans to do here Masters from there. I have no intention in joining her in UK during her education. But during her post study visa (which is for 2 years) I want to join her.

Can i secure the dependent visa during her post study visa? or my dependent visa will get refused on the basis of the refusal which happened in 2005?

Any help or guidance will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Markie

Re: HSMP refused (2005,2008). Can i apply for dependant visa

Post by Markie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 pm

every visa application is reviewed on the merit of the documents provided. however, you should provide the details of past refusals and supply documentations.
rattanbehl wrote:Dear John,

I'm from India (New Delhi). I was in student visa in UK and in 2005 I applied for HSMP, I cleared the points but my stamping got declined, because of a false document (work experience letter) submitted by me.

I re applied in July 2008, again i cleared the points but on the grounds of my refusal in 2005, my stamping got refused again.

Now am married and wife has secured admission in one of the top UK universities and have plans to do here Masters from there. I have no intention in joining her in UK during her education. But during her post study visa (which is for 2 years) I want to join her.

Can i secure the dependent visa during her post study visa? or my dependent visa will get refused on the basis of the refusal which happened in 2005?

Any help or guidance will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards