ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fax number -- Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dkalra1981

Fax number -- Urgent

Post by dkalra1981 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi

I have applied for a Tier 1 dependant visa for my son. My wife and my son are travelling to India on 20 Aug. I was thinking to fax a letter to consider the application on urgent basis.

I have sent the application through post to Durham.

I tried to find the fax number on their website but was not able to locate. Can anyone pls tel me the fax number.

Kind Regards

Deepak

dkalra1981

Post by dkalra1981 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:22 am

Hi ya

Can anyone reply please, I need to fax the letter today?

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

Deepak

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:52 pm

@ dkalra1981

1) I don't think faxing a letter will have any effect as there is no concept of a premium service etc. for the Tier 1 Dependent category and there is no reason for them to treat your case as urgent just because your wife and son are travelling to india on that date.

2) If they haven't furnished their fax number in their site, then they mean they don't encourage receiving faxes from applicants, and from people accessing their website.

3) Also, if you note, in their enquiry page, they have enquiry numbers specific to categories, and no general enquiry number. I am mentioning this because even if you were to try to call a number to ask for a fax number, doesn't look very possible.

Unfortunately, it seems your only option is to be patient.