ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting time....

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

priyadarshishah
Newly Registered

waiting time....

Post by priyadarshishah » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi,
i just want to know how much takes time to getting PSW. I showed my details as below..
30 june 2010 applied for PSW. (submit all document except degree awarding because till that time i havent received from uni. I applied through solicitor and he send a cover letter with application that shows we will give you letter within certain time period )
12 july 2010 acknowledgement received
30 july 2010 submit that degree awarding letter which mention above

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Every application is assessed on the merits of evidence(s) submitted alongwith and therefore not every application can be expected to follow the same timeline. No one but UKBA / BHC can advise you on processing time for your application - why it took so less or why it is taking so long?

If application is submitted outside the UK, please see UKVisas website for statistical information on visa processing times or contact local BHC to enquire if customer service standards have been exceeded. If applied from within the UK, please check UKBA waiting times. Alternatively, you may search the forum for timelines already posted by successful applicants.

regards